Our expert team of Housing Solicitors have a wealth of knowledge and experience and can provide specialist legal advice and assistance to Tenants and Landlords on all housing issues. We are highly experienced and will fight passionately on your behalf to ensure that your rights are protected.
We undertake an array of housing law cases and will ensure that you receive the highest quality of service on the following matters:
Legal Aid may be available with this service.
Legal aid is government assistance to meet legal costs for persons who are unable to afford legal representation.*
Individuals / Tenants
We also have a breadth of experience in conducting Judicial Review cases in the High Court challenging Local Authority/Council decisions such as refusal to accept homeless applications, refusal to provide emergency and temporary accommodation and the suitability of temporary accommodation. These successful Orders have ensured that homeless clients are provided with suitable accommodation or have prevented clients and their families from becoming street homeless.
- Homelessness Reviews
- Homelessness appeals in the County Court
- Suitability of accommodation
- Rent Arrears
- Illegal Eviction
- Succession for tenants
- Harassment/Anti-Social Behaviour
- Section 202 Housing Review
- S.21 Notices
- Rent Arrears
- Possession proceedings
- llegal Eviction
- Disrepair claims
Next steps to take if you’re having an housing issue:
1. If you need help, please contact our housing solicitors immediately for a initial assessment to tell us about your housing issue.
2. We will assess the merits of your housing matter and advise you if there is a legal case.
3. If your housing matter is taken on, we will advise you the options for the best approach with the aim, where possible, of providing a quick and effective solution.
020 8570 7300
We handle all types of housing matters.
Contact our Housing team to arrange a consultation about the process and your options.
Haris Ali Solicitors can help.
Here To Help
Haris Ali Solicitors take customer data incredibly seriously. That’s why this website only uses secure, encrypted forms and any personal data we collect will only be used for internal purposes and never shared with third parties.